CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Well Fuck Me.


Dear Blog,

I fucking hate clothes shopping. I hate it. Nothing looks right. Feels right or fits right. Just when I start feeling better about myself I make the mistake of going clothes shopping. I had a nice day. I didn't eat more then half a lean pocket and took both doses of Cylaris. I met up with some old friends and my friend even mentioned how I had lost some weight.

Then I go clothes shopping and it all goes to shit. I'm just not in the best place right now. I can't go to B's house, so I'm stuck by myself tonight. It's gonna be a rough night.

Much Love,
M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I hope you get better, and thanks for the comment. You and I are quite similar in many ways.

M said...

Thank you so much, and yeah we are. I've been reading your blog and we're in kind of the same similar situation. It's odd, isn't it?