CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fat


Dear Blog,

I'm sorry I ignored you yesterday. It was not intentional. I was just rather busy. I finished Cylaris yesterday. I was rather happy with it. Unfortunately when I went to the store, they were sold out. I decided to see I could try. I've heard many things about Zantrex-3. Why not give it a try? I took my first dose today, but it was too late. I had to go to a wedding today and food was everywhere. My cousin payed 30 dollars a plate too....so it wasn't a matter of getting up and watching what I ate...it was a matter of it being sat IN FRONT of me. When I got home...I just felt terrible. I'm looking in the mirror and whatever nice feeling I had...is gone. I don't feel like there is much of a difference anymore. I don't know if I can do my work out routine tonight either because people will be over.

I'm in such a downer mood right now...
I make myself sick.
I hate myself sometimes.


Much Love,
M.

0 comments: