CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pillow Talk

Dear Blog,

I have no energy.
I sleep all the time.
I don't want to be around people right now and the littlest things are getting to me.
I can't bring myself to eat more than one small meal a day.
I can't even eat that without making sure I take the pills.

Damn.

2 comments:

west wind said...

hi, nice blog and great hands

John said...

Hey M,

you sound pretty bad off, eh? Look, I know I'm a stranger and that may make me hard to trust - I get that. But, if you need to contact me, you can. If you go to my blog, you will find my email address. You can write me directly. If things get really bad and you need a voice, I can give you my number through email contact. I'm a decent guy - I'm married and not looking for anything weird. Just know, you have an option. And remember, you can find out more about me on Facebook. I'm also a member of the NEDA Facebook group. You should check it out. Be okay.

John